Right of cancellation
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within one month without giving any reason. The period of revocation shall be one month from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods in a single order and this is delivered uniformly; - on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last goods, provided that you have ordered several goods in a single order and these are delivered separately; - where you or a third party named by you, other than the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last partial consignment or piece, provided that you have ordered a product that is delivered in multiple consignments or pieces;
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must contact us =
haus-dach-metall-shop, Andreas Pufal,
telephone number: 049 345-13512586,
E-mail address: kontakt@haus-dach-metall-shop. com
by means of a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not required. In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us.
For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment as you used in the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract.
The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of thirty days.
You are responsible for the direct costs of returning goods that can be shipped as well as the direct costs of returning non-parceled goods.
The cost of non-parceled goods is estimated at a maximum of approximately EUR 500.00.
You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion or extinction reasons
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- to the supply of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of revocation expires early in contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods, if, due to their nature, they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery;
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, when the seal has been removed after delivery.
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill in this form and send it back.)
haus-dach-metall-shop, Andreas Pufal,
- I / we hereby revoke (*)
that of me / us (*)
concluded contract for the purchase of the following goods (*) /
providing the following service (*)
-Ordered on(*) /
Name of the consumer (s),
- address of the consumer (s),
- Signature of Consumer Consumer (s)